The Frosty Files: A Holiday Classic by Adam Selzer.
- Why is Chicago the “Second City?”
- Murder in the Drinking Water: The Lake Tunnel Murder of 1864
- Examining Chicago’s First Indie Film: Cousin Jim (1916)
- Was Rosehill Supposed to be Roe’s Hill?
- The Lulu Fellows Statue at Rosehill – new info
- The “Widow in Green” Blackmail Mystery
- The Pinkerton Detectives at Graceland Cemetery
- The Strange Case of Baron von Biedenfeld
- The Unmarked Grave of a Revolutionary War Widow
- Kathryn Evans: Witness to History at Rosehill Cemetery